Animal Control

The Animal Control Officer for the City of Maumee handles all animal complaints within the community.

The types of Animal complaints handled are:

•  Dogs and Cats Running at Large

•  Animals Bites

•  Barking Dogs

•  Animal Abuse

It should be noted that he does not handle wild life complaints, unless the situation is an emergency. Examples of emergencies are if a wild animal is prohibiting movement of citizens, is trapped inside your home or vehicle, or is a danger to citizens.

For questions or concerns about animal control, call ACO Ken Streichert at (419) 897-7045 or by e-mail.

Lucas County Auditor: Dog License