Municipal Court Online Payments
Thank you for choosing Maumee Municipal Court’s On-Line payment service which allows you to pay your fine(s) and costs using our secure server. The following information may answer any questions you have regarding the process for on-line payments:
Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
MINIMUM AMOUNT ACCEPTED FOR ON-LINE PAYMENT IS $50.00
YOU MUST USE THE CREDIT CARD BILLING ADDRESS TO PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT
**WE CANNOT PROCESS FOREIGN CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS**
PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED FOR:
1. Appearance not required (waiverable offenses), amount must be paid in full.
2. Any traffic or criminal citation that is not a mandatory court appearance and cases in which the defendant has been sentenced.
PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED FOR:
1. Any case that is in warrant status.
Contact the Court for further information regarding your warrant.
2. Restitution payments are not accepted.
A fee will be assessed when you make your on-line payment.
If you wish to proceed with making an on-line payment, you may click on the link below. You will then be directed to search for the specific case in which you wish to make a payment on.
- Maumee Law Department
- Case Filing Information
- Court Forms
- Court Words and Phrases
- Jury Service
- Municipal Court Rules
- Municipal Court Online Payments
- Probation Division
- Prosecutors Office
- Search Case Information/Court Records
- Territorial and Monetary Jurisdiction
- Directions to Maumee Municipal Building
- Court Contact Information